We are always excited to welcome new friends at Watson's! If you are new to our facility, please see below for what you need to know for your first day.
1. Rules & Regulations - Please review our website for our rules and regulations http://watsonshoundlounge.com/client-portal-webcams-dog-ke…/
2. Register Online - Please register with us ahead of time through our website http://watsonshoundlounge.com/client-portal-webcams-dog-ke…/
3. Vaccine Records - Please email or bring in a copy of your dogs current vaccines showing they have had the Parvo and Distemper vaccine. We recommend but do not require Rabies and Bordatella. We accept a current Titers test as well.
4. Puppies – Puppies can attend our daycare once they have had their second set of shots from the vet, this is usually around 12 weeks. Puppies should know their names and basic manners.
5. Bully Breeds - Due to the limited spots we have available for bully breeds, we are not currently accepting any new bully breed dogs at this time.
6. Spayed or Neutered - All dogs must be spayed or neutered by 1 year of age. If dogs are showing behavioural changes before then they may be asked to seek veterinarian recommendation. We do not make exceptions after 1 year of age.
7. Booking Daycare – Once you have registered online, you are able to book in for daycare. For new clients we recommend booking their first visit on Monday or Tuesday before 12:30pm or Saturday before 12:30pm. We don't require current clients to book their daycare ahead of time, but we do recommend it. All dogs must be in by 12:30pm to ensure a good afternoon of play.
8. Booking Grooming - Once you have registered online, please phone 778-484-4479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a grooming appointment.
9. Lunch - If your dog requires lunch, please bring food with them and we can feed them if they are staying for the day. We don't give treats out while they are on the floor but if they are staying for the day we could give them treats that you provide when they have their rest. We have lots of dog bowls, so you wouldn't need to bring those.
10. Introductions - All new dogs that come in will be introduced slowly into a group to ensure it is not overwhelming or stressful for them on their first day.
11. Assessment & Evaluation - All new dogs undergo an assessment and evaluation during their first days of play to ensure our open play environment is a good fit for them. If dogs are showing signs of aggression, reactivity or stress they will be asked to leave for their safety as well as the safety of the existing dogs and the staff.
12. First Day - How long your dog stays on their first day is up to you. If it works for your schedule to have them come for two hours that is great. We also have half days which is up to five hours or he can do a full day. Whichever you are most comfortable with.
13. Hours of Operation – we are open Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm and Saturday from 9am to 5pm. We do not offer early drop off or late pick ups.
14. Payment – We accept cash, credit and debit. Payment can be made upon drop off or pick up of your dog. All services and products must be paid in full at the time of purchase. No accounts will be made for products or services rendered so if you are having someone drop off or pick up your dog for you we ask you arrange payment ahead of time.
15. Pricing – Please see our website for pricing and package rates, http://watsonshoundlounge.com/dogdaycare-kelowna/