We are hiring!
Do you have exceptional customer service? Love dogs and People?
We are have an opening for a part time or full time Groomer.
Our established and growing grooming facility at Watson’s Hound Lounge in Kelowna looking for an experienced part time or full time dog groomer to join our team. The incoming groomer will be responsible for the grooming needs of our clients. The groomer is responsible for grooming each dog from start to finish, one at a time.
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of professional grooming experience, is fun, energetic and self-motivated.
We provide professional hydraulic table, bathing tub, and dryer.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Bathing/ blow drying
· Brush-out / de-matting
· Nail trimming, ear cleaning & pad shaving, etc.
· Scissoring and clipping to breed standards
· Able to groom small and large breeds from start to finish, i.e. nail trim, bathing, anal expression, brushing, clipping and scissoring
· Professional, polite and patient demeanor working with dogs and clients
· Able to build and maintain long-term customer relationships
· Maintain clean and organized grooming and bathing facilities
· Have your own tools
· Clean up and tidy of grooming area and grooming tools
· Ability to manage time and appointments
· Exceptional customer service
- English (Required)
· Completion of a Certified Grooming Program
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com